SICC Logo Description
The Sacred Pipe represents our relationship with the Creator and significance of Prayer; The Braid of Sweetgrass represents our relationship to Mother Earth and Plant Life.
The colors of the Circle represent:
- Yellow represents the East and Sun;
- Blue represents the South and Thunderbird;
- White represents the West and Wind;
- Red represents the North and Buffalo; and,
- Green represents Mother Earth.
About Us Navigation
Points of Interest
Birds of Prey Program
SICC Elders Council
SICC Board of Governors
INdigenous languages & cultures program
The Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre (SICC) is now accepting applications for the 2020-21 program year!
Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre
305 - 2555 Grasswood Road East
Saskatoon SK S7T 0K1