Finance And Administration Department
- Maintain funding stability;
- Improve strategic use of technology for increased efficiency and effectiveness;
- Maintain risk management;
- Maintain distribution activities;
- Enhance employee productivity and performance;
- Implement employee training initiatives;
- Enhance employee recognition and support; and,
- Link internal funding to strategic objective attainment.
- To administer government and non-government funding on behalf of the SICC;
- To provide an effective financial management system that will maintain and account for the monetary resources of the SICC; and,
- To effectively provide financial performance and compliance reports to the appropriate funding agencies in accordance with funding agreements.
- Provide quarterly financial reports to the Board of Governors, FSIN Education and Training Commission and FSIN Chiefs-in-Assembly;
- Assist SICC departments with purchasing and contracting;
- Maintain central management of confidential personnel records and benefits information;
- Monitor adherence to Labour Standards, the FSIN Personnel Management Regulations, SICC Personnel Management Regulations, and Occupational Safety and Health Standards and related policies or regulations;
- Develop, maintain and implement all financial and personnel systems that meet the daily and ongoing demands of the SICC; and,
- Work with an external auditor to produce a year-end audited financial statement.
Points of Interest
Birds of Prey Program
SICC Elders Council
SICC Board of Governors
INdigenous languages & cultures program
The Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre (SICC) is now accepting applications for the 2020-21 program year!
Saskatchewan Indigenous Cultural Centre
305 - 2555 Grasswood Road East
Saskatoon SK S7T 0K1